Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I Keep Running Into These People

I Keep Running Into These People
     I keep running into these people, and these people keep running into me. There are some people that make you feel good about yourself every time you see them. These are the people I like to hang out with. Likewise, I hope I bring those same possibilities to the room when they see me.
     If you don’t keep company with these people then keep different company. I’m not talking about fake fluff. I’m referring to those humans that allow you and encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone. When you do, it may not turn out perfectly but these people will laugh and cry with you then take you places you never thought possible.
     One of the highest compliments you can receive as a leader will come as an affirmation that you empowered the confidence in others that broke their mold. They never plateaued. They are still embarking on possibilities. By breaking down parameters and soaring past the sky, you inspired others. It becomes an exponential journey. I choose to keep running into these people and so should you!
     Never sell yourself short by saying the sky is the limit.


No comments:

Post a Comment