Thursday, May 16, 2019

Happiness and Fun


 Happiness and Fun

     As I perused some climate and culture-related articles the other day, I came across a selection that discussed the over-importance people put on happiness. That is absolutely crazy. Happiness is not the only component to life but it certainly needs to be a resounding factor.
     I never woke up one day and said, “I am not going to be happy.” Granted, there are times to be sad, but one of my goals is to be happy. I want my wife and daughters to be happy. I want you to wake up with gratitude and be happy, too. So yes, I am putting an emphasis on happiness.
     In my book, 50 Great things Leaders do, Let’s Get Fired up!, number ten is Have Fun. A college professor approached me one day and said that leadership is not just about fun. I had a lot of “fun” with that conversation. Yes, it is not the only component of leadership, but if you are not having fun then you are not creating more leaders. You become stagnant, and it’s only one of 50 Great Things in the book.
     As I proceed in life and leadership. I am committed to happiness and fun among so many other components of Body. Mind. Heart and Spirit. You should be, too! Cura Personalis 

Be Grateful, Have a Grateful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment