Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Everyday Leadership

 

Everyday Leadership

During this pandemic, I have been committed to growth. Am I doing it perfectly? No, but I never did anything perfectly. As I get older and really take a look at what’s going on around me, I see this mortality that puts me in a place. This place is the realization that I may not get everything done or experienced in my life especially because periods of time seem shorter. Your legacy must continue in many forms. What do you leave behind?

Find a starting point. As I continue to grow, I also continue to use a part of me that I don’t want to change. That’s OK, too. You combine your knowledge and experiences and use what is best for you and the people around you. Reflection is a key component of growth and leadership.

 Those experiences and opportunities we had when we were growing up will forever be a part of who we are. One thing for me, was making people smile. You can see it in Fired Up Fridays with Frank every Friday on Twitter (@DrFrankRud). I am sending a message but I am also allowing the viewer to lighten up. Leadership and life are not always fun and happy but they certainly are sometimes. They need to be.

Look around. There is leadership everywhere. Don’t forget to look in the mirror. Keep learning.  If you continue to learn, you will continue to lead. Continue following your passion. People allocate time and energy where their fire burns. Even when you think you cannot, you can. That separates a lot of us.

In the end, you are who you want to be.

You are:

Smart, Beautiful, Strong, Kind, & Loved.

inspire-leadership.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment